Acceptable Use Policy
Foundrop provides a platform to register and store all your property that contains a serial number or other unique identifier. To assure Foundrop provides the best service for all of our Users, you agree that you will use the Service only in a manner consistent with the following Acceptable Use Policy.
You agree to not post User Content that:
- is sexually explicit or pornographic;
- creates a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to yourself, to any other person, or to any animal;
- may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
- seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- violates, or encourages any conduct that violates laws or regulations;
- contains any information or content we deem to be hateful, violent, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable;
- hold property for ransom or reward;
- post fictitious property or try to sell property on the site;
- try to scam anyone for any reason;
- contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party's trade secrets);
- infringes any third party's Intellectual Property Rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other personal or proprietary rights;
- contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or
- is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive;
- not return recovered property after filing and claim and being reimbursed for loss and try to use Foundrop in a manipulative and decetive way.
You agree to not engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Service, any individual element within the Service, the Foundrop name, trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page, without our express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, our computer systems, the technical delivery systems of our providers.
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Foundrop system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, slice, dice, puree, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Foundrop or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Foundrop Content;
- Attempt to access or search the Services, User Content or Foundrop Content or scrape or download User Content or Foundrop Content from the Services, or otherwise use, upload content to, or create new links, reposts, or referrals in the Service through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Foundrop or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized spam and spam comments on posts, advertising messages, promotional materials, email, junk mail, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use the Service for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party, except as otherwise explicitly permitted for you by Foundrop or in any manner not permitted by the Terms;
- Use Foundrop user information to forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation;
- Request, collect or store username, password, token or any other account authentication information from other users; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the activities prohibited in this Acceptable Use Policy.
In a nutshell: Treat others the same way you want them to treat you.